The Second Annual RAICA Summit remains postponed until further notice. Despite these challenging times we can still celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day. Although the actual day is April 22, celebrate any time and often! Here’s a list of possible actions:
• Make your own logo or earth day sign for your lawn, your car, your coat.
• Show it on your zoom appearances!
• Keep it for the next march or rally on the other side of the pandemic.
• Visit www.earthday.org/campaign/digital-earth-day and Take Action.
• Ask members of your congregation to sign the Interfaith Power and Light on-line pledge to vote with climate in mind. Look for Faith Climate and scroll down to Faith Voter Climate Pledge campaign or https://www.facebook.com/InterfaithPowerandLight .
The pictured sign is courtesy of a Rochester Youth Climate Leaders rally some time ago. The creator was never found. Many thanks to them!