Project Drawdown Solutions: Getting into Action
Time & Location
About the Event
If you participate, you will:
· Explore global warming solutions that interest you
· Discover your unique role in reversing global warming
· Develop skills to communicate effectively about reversing global warming
· Develop a project or plan for scaling up a solution
· Experience being part of a mutually-empowering community of activated hope that is helping change the conversation about global warming
This free course will be 6:30-9:00 p.m. Tuesdays April 23, April 30, May 7, & May 28. They will be held at Greece Baptist Church, 1230 Long Pond Rd. (just north of W. Ridge Rd.).
Participants should be familiar with Drawdown in advance, by attending an Introduction to Drawdown (click here for schedule) or by requesting and reviewing orientation materials prior to the class (e-mail me at email@example.com). Please enroll at https://connect.pachamama.org/node/1920
Finally, it can be argued that our environmental and social problems are greatly exacerbated if not created by the deeply-ingrained paradigm of separation, domination, competition, and exploitation. This is the underpinnings of what we know as “the patriarchy.” My Pachamama colleagues Padme Livingstone and Dwain Wilder are offering circles where men and women dismantle the patriarchy by sharing with each other how they have personally been affected by it. Circles are scheduled for April 13 and May 11. I highly recommend participating!
or let me know by e-mail that you plan to attend.
We are in a race between catastrophe and consciousness. For consciousness to win, it has to be translated into action. Drawdown is the most comprehensive plan I know to help us shift from anxiety into action–together! For more information on Project Drawdown, go to https://connect.pachamama.org/drawdown.